MuscleMeds Carnivor Beef Protein Isolate Powder
- World's first and #1 selling beef protein
- 23g of muscle building USDA approved beef protein, without the unwanted fat or cholesterol
- Easier on the stomach – lactose, sugar, dairy and gluten free
- More concentrated than whey protein
- Features a clinically tested muscle building beef protein that is time tested with millions of bottles sold
- Contains Maltodextrin
- 350% More Concentrated Than Steak & More Concentrated Than Whey^The World's First Beef Protein Isolate^20 Times the Creatine Content of Steak!
CARNIVOR Is The World's Best Selling Pure Beef Protein!
CARNIVOR Beef Protein Isolate delivers all the muscle building power of beef with greater amino acid levels than other protein sources used in supplements, including whey, soy, milk and egg. CARNIVOR Beef Protein Isolate (BPI) is even 350% more concentrated in anabolic muscle building aminos than a prime sirloin steak! And it contains no fat or cholesterol! Plus CARNIVOR is one of the most delicious protein shakes you’ll ever try!
- 350% More Concentrated Than Steak
- More Concentrated Than Whey Isolate
- Packed with Anabolic Muscle Building Aminos from Pure Beef
- ANRT: Recycles Aminos and Minimizes Ammonia
- Loaded with Creatine and BCAAs
- Hydrolyzed for fast absorption
The Muscle Building Power of CARNIVOR - Backed by Research*
New research substantiates what you knew all along… Beef builds muscle and strength! A groundbreaking clinical study presented at the 2015 International Society of Sport Nutrition (ISSN) conference in Austin, Texas showed that hard training athletes supplementing with CARNIVOR Beef Protein Isolate (BPI) gained an average of 7.7 pounds of muscle mass, while also increasing strength. Researchers gave test subjects CARNIVOR Beef Protein Isolate daily for 8 weeks while exercising 5 days weekly. Athletes taking CARNIVOR BPI experienced an impressive 6.4% average increase in lean body mass. In contrast, the placebo group did not significantly improve their body mass from baseline.
* Sharp,et al., 2015 ISSN International Conference [Poster]. Muscle mass data based on male subjects. Lean body mass gains compared to baseline. Based on 2 scoops (46 grams protein) daily. Female subjects also experienced an increase in lean body mass.